Community shield questions ? (Merged)

Re: Community shield questions ??

Cost £10 in a taxi from city centre to villa park last season. The trains are a nightmare from villa park back to new street.

goulding685 said:
Cost £10 in a taxi from city centre to villa park last season. The trains are a nightmare from villa park back to new street.
Really? I left on the final whistle at the game in February and there was a train waiting for us at Witton.

Halfpenny said:
goulding685 said:
Really? I left on the final whistle at the game in February and there was a train waiting for us at Witton.

that'll be harder this time with everybody heading out of Birmingham

silvaisgoldno1 said:
borninm14 said:
Why the need to look for an away pub, go in the city centre there are loads, cannot understand the need to be herded into a crap pub.

Because the city centre is miles away from the ground

Wrong ! Its a doddle from the city centre.

Halfpenny said:
goulding685 said:

i got to witton about 10 mins after final whistle and the queue for the train was down to the road and under the bridge. waited in the queue for about 20 mins and didnt move. obviously a train had been and gone and was just too busy. caught a taxi straight away and was drinking on broad street 15 mins later.

Don't live too far from Brum - Spoons on Broad St is a good shout. Plenty of taxis about to get to the ground only 5 mins away. Bring it on!!!!

Partington Blue said:
GornikDaze said:
Don't live too far from Brum - Spoons on Broad St is a good shout. Plenty of taxis about to get to the ground only 5 mins away. Bring it on!!!!

Im bussing in from Notts and tht will be my first stop

Nice one - get the beers in ;-)

GornikDaze said:
Partington Blue said:
GornikDaze said:

Im bussing in from Notts and tht will be my first stop

Nice one - get the beers in ;-)

Will do, If you dont come and claim though I shall drink it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.