Community shield questions ? (Merged)

Re: Community shield questions ??

Lee1512 said:
BlackSam16 said:
does anyone know what kit we are wearing, because i have both so i want to know which kit our players our wearing so i can do the same
Cheers

Think we are classified as the away team so away kit,...I'm torn between which to wear.

There's no 'home and away', strips and changing rooms are decided by the toss of a coin.

We've got the away dressing room as well.

Charity Shield drinking

Is anyone going out in Birmingham after the match on Sunday? Where's the best place to go?

Re: Charity Shield drinking

Johnsonontheleft said:
Is anyone going out in Birmingham after the match on Sunday? Where's the best place to go?

Back to the station or car park,and fuck off back home

Thats the best place to go mate,the place is a shithole

LHarper said:
Lee1512 said:
BlackSam16 said:
does anyone know what kit we are wearing, because i have both so i want to know which kit our players our wearing so i can do the same
Cheers

Think we are classified as the away team so away kit,...I'm torn between which to wear.

There's no 'home and away', strips and changing rooms are decided by the toss of a coin.

We've got the away dressing room as well.

So we're in the away kit then? :-P

Sounds like I'm the only fucker going to this...

Was hoping for broad street to be buzzing with hoardes of blues celebrating on Sunday night...

Johnsonontheleft said:
Sounds like I'm the only fucker going to this...

Was hoping for broad street to be buzzing with hoardes of blues celebrating on Sunday night...

Im heading for spoons on broad street before game and maybe directly from as my bus back home is at 7

We're on the 7pm Megabus so i reckon we'll head back to Broad Street to booze it.

I'm not as bothered this year, as i was last, playin the scum gave it a certain edge.. just looking forward to the day this time round.

Cheesy_Combo said:
dowty said:
Cheesy_Combo said:
Most if not all carparks will be £10 on Sunday, if you can find one cheaper good luck to you.

I do live in Aston and with the parking restrictions around the ground on most roads the carparks will fill up.

If you arrive at 9-10 in the morning and leave at 5-6pm it will only work out about £1.50 per hour, we have no timelimts on our carparks, but they're secure.

It's up to yourself if you want to use them or not, I'm just posting to give people the choice, there is also the pub and the cafe within 1 min from the carparks so no hunting for a pub or grub.
I suggest anyone travelling down by car, leave at junction 11 and park up at cannock train station (free), and catch the train to witton, its about £5 return

That sound good if only one or two people are in the car, but if more people is it worth it? 4 people that would be £20 train fare between them, time spent waiting for a train, plus a packed train back to where you've parked. Would be worth it in my eyes for one or two people if you want to save money on fuel and parking.

I'm asking as a football fan not because I've posted about my carparks.
You forgot to say your car parks are on the chelsea side of the ground and if the city fans park there they would have to walk through the chelsea fans to get to the ground.

last time i went top villa park, i parked up just off junction 9 on the m6, at the bescott stadium train station. train to witton for a couple of quid and it was a piece of piss after the game as you use the opposite platform to everyone trying to get into new street.

Were doing a spoons breky in Walsall, i think the spoons near the ground will be rammed so chances of getting a breky might be slim

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.