Community Shield | Sat 30th Jul, 17:00 @ King Power Stadium

Status
Not open for further replies.
Around 4.8k left for this. Poor sales does anyone think they'll open up to season tickets being able to buy 2 tickets after it goes to citizens

Around 4.8k left for this. Poor sales does anyone think they'll open up to season tickets being able to buy 2 tickets after it goes to citizens
That's not "poor sales". So many blues are so paranoid about this these days. Loads will sell today and tomorrow as we go down the points bandings. If there are any left they might open it out to Citycard holders over the weekend but I'd be surprised if there are any left after that.

That's not "poor sales". So many blues are so paranoid about this these days. Loads will sell today and tomorrow as we go down the points bandings. If there are any left they might open it out to Citycard holders over the weekend but I'd be surprised if there are any left after that.
It will likely be members tomorrow. Around 1/5 ST holders are buying.

Looking forward to it getting back to the football will sell out I fort the game vs Chelsea at villa Park was good alot better not playing these games at Wembley

4500 left with one window left for season ticket holders. Will definitely drop to Cityzen members.

As a club I think we have a large number of seasoncard holders who just don't entertain the idea of travelling for away games, apart from maybe Wembley finals. Even when they qualify for tickets I think many are so used to watching us away on the TV they don't even think about going to games like these.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.