Community Shield - Ticket Categories

dw7 said:
I bought a £20 ticket 1st day of sale and got an email confirmation
And money taken out of my account Friday

Today I got another email of city saying I have bought another 2 tickets has this happened to anyone else

Could it not be friends or family members who you've bought tickets with in the past?

dannybcity said:
dw7 said:

Today I got another email of city saying I have bought another 2 tickets has this happened to anyone else

Could it not be friends or family members who you've bought tickets with in the past?
No mate I've never done that I'll leave it a day or 2 and see what happens

dw7 said:

Same has happened to us, have now been allocated seats in the North Stand lower Block R7, right in the corner, whereas we bought them in Block R4 to be directly behind the goal, no explaination far from happy about this.

Apologies for being a bit off topic, well entirely off topic. I only added the european cup scheme when I bought my season card but have decided not to be such a skin flint and to add the other two schemes. It looks like I should be able to do it online but for some reason when I try it says no schemes available or something similar. Any ideas that don't require me phoning up and speaking to a human being?

Lancet Fluke said:
Apologies for being a bit off topic, well entirely off topic. I only added the european cup scheme when I bought my season card but have decided not to be such a skin flint and to add the other two schemes. It looks like I should be able to do it online but for some reason when I try it says no schemes available or something similar. Any ideas that don't require me phoning up and speaking to a human being?

I emailed customer services and they said you have to ring up (option 1 then option 3) to add the cup schemes

South Stander said:
Lancet Fluke said:

I emailed customer services and they said you have to ring up (option 1 then option 3) to add the cup schemes

Thanks for the info.

is it possible to find out how many points someone on my friends and family list has?

i am trying to buy him a ticket as he is on holiday and i am fed up with checking everyday just to see "not eligible"

thanks for any help

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.