Community Shield - Ticket Categories

mcfcliam said:
Didsbury Dave said:
mcfcliam said:
Shitloads left.

I don't doubt that for a second, Liam, I'm not worried. I'm not sure it will sell out at all.

I just want to know the day my Dad's elible as I want best seats up the side for us both.

It should sell out but the club are selling too slowly. Should have gone down 1,000 each day.

Hoping for the £20 seats behind the goal. Not being a cheapskate, just don't want to spend too much on a pre season friendly.

I'm guessing they've sold a few thousand and they'll make the sensible decision to get these on open sale as quickly as possible. I might be wrong but I can see criteria of dropping 1K per day from tomorrow, getting them on open sale early next week.

I bet they've overestimated demand yet again. I suppose you can understand it as a lot of our current games have no real precedent.

Hopefully I'm totally wrong and they are nearly sold out but I'd be very very surprised.

ITS 5750 POINTS TODAY....IM ON 4420..SPOKE TO THE GUY OVER THE PHONE 11.30AM..THIS MORNING..ALL HE SAID WAS KEEP AN EYE ON THE MCFC WEBSITE FOR FURTURE UPDATES WITH PEOPLE ON LOWER POINTS THAN TODAYS..FROM 5PM ONWARD..HE DID SAY THERES A FAIR FEW LEFT..BUT HOW MANY?...HOPEFULLY I SHOULD GET ONE HE RECKONS(HENCE)

adie8seatertaxi said:
ITS 5750 POINTS TODAY....IM ON 4420..SPOKE TO THE GUY OVER THE PHONE 11.30AM..THIS MORNING..ALL HE SAID WAS KEEP AN EYE ON THE MCFC WEBSITE FOR FURTURE UPDATES WITH PEOPLE ON LOWER POINTS THAN TODAYS..FROM 5PM ONWARD..HE DID SAY THERES A FAIR FEW LEFT..BUT HOW MANY?...HOPEFULLY I SHOULD GET ONE HE RECKONS(HENCE)
Speak up, I can't hear you.

jimharri said:
adie8seatertaxi said:
I TAKE IT YOUR ALL SORTED WITH A TICKET THEN?

adie8seatertaxi said:
jimharri said:
adie8seatertaxi said:
I TAKE IT YOUR ALL SORTED WITH A TICKET THEN?

Shouting gets you no where.

Missed North Stand seats due to the Mrs. Arrgh!

Now in the Main stand upper tier, slap bang in the middle.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.