Community Shield ticket information

Is there any prospect of tickets going on general sale?

Would love to take my son to see us at Wembley. Live in Brighton and don't have season cards/loyalty points etc.

allblackcitizen said:
Is there any prospect of tickets going on general sale?

Would love to take my son to see us at Wembley. Live in Brighton and don't have season cards/loyalty points etc.

Yeah they'll definitely go on general sale. Would have thought you'd need previous purchase history though.

Got so many mates who say they support City but don't even have a 'blue membership'. If this goes to General Sale it would annoy me if these types of people aren't trying their hardest to go! No matter what people say, it is a trophy, even though it's not the biggest and best, teams like Liverpool and United count them up in their lists of trophies! Arsenal will be well up for it, we'll be the away team! Hopefully be a great atmosphere!

Anyone who whinged about not getting final tickets in the past, go to this and earn some loyalty points!

Cheap seats in the Gods or bottom tier on the halfway line? Only £25 difference so I'm tempted to get the best seats possible.

dowty said:
Back on os now

how the fuck do you find it (apart from the link!)? i've been checking for weeks and i can't find it now! there's nothing on the homepage, nothing under tickets and nothing on the fixtures page about buying tickets.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.