Community Shield ticket information

Luddite_Blue said:
Hoghead said:
Thinking of travelling by National Express from Manchester City centre - any comments anyone?

The only issue there was when I went with National Express for the FA Cup semi vs the scum was that the return journey was on any one of their coaches meaning that if you took any food or a bag you could not then leave it on the coach you travelled down on

The journey itself to Wembley was quite quick, with one stop at the services, until around 3 miles from Wembley where the roads were gridlocked
Thanks for info - booked already but thought that it would be first come first served on the way back. Only wished that I remembered about Megabus above - £3.50 blimey!

personally I think it's great that so many fans who haven't even been to Wembley before let alone seen City play there are getting the chance to buy reasonably priced tickets

Just phoned for my ticket and advised the full top tier has sold out... hence MCFC.com tix only showing bottom tier available...

Sales going better than anticipated!!!

apple pie corner said:
Just phoned for my ticket and advised the full top tier has sold out... hence MCFC.com tix only showing bottom tier available...

Hope so. Looking forward to the first day out of the season. Looking forward to sharing Wembley with travelling BLUES AGAIN.

Gmckennessal!!!! 17 0f us travelling down in a minibus @lunchtime sat (stopover in hounslow travelodge with24hr bar) each room holds 3 people 1double bed&2singles all for the tiny sum of£55.00 pp minibus hire,fuel&hotel&parking@wembley inclusive!! :-)

SaddleworthBlueRhino said:
apple pie corner said:

Hope so. Looking forward to the first day out of the season. Looking forward to sharing Wembley with travelling BLUES AGAIN.

Correct...cant beat a day out watching the Blues.

Tbilisi said:
SaddleworthBlueRhino said:
apple pie corner said:

Correct...cant beat a day out watching the Blues.

Oh yes!! Days like this will be you can't beat! City, Wembley, friends, family, beer and good weather (hopefully)!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.