Community Shield ticket information

BlueRob01 said:
Marvin said:
mrtwiceaseason said:
What was the parking like around Watford met .as we are doing that this time with no trains running ?
Don't know. Didn't look beyond Watford Metropolitan Tube's own car park as it was cheap and very convenient (we went in to Wembley Park tube direct from this tube station)

Done it several times and good for a quick get away, but this time going down by train into central London

If you're going to Watford you're better off at Watford Junction. Loads of trains, 15 mins to Wembley Central.
They usually do a 2for1 train ticket deal too.

They usually do a 2for1 train ticket deal too.
==============
Or if there's loads of you (like the utd semi).... it's free :-)

Hoghead said:
Just had a look at tickets on-line - only 3 blocks available at cats 1&2

Now only 2 blocks available!!! - does this mean a potential 26k allocation sell out or as stated previously tickets are being held back (as they do for some matches at home, particularly cup) or gone to agencies or summit else.

Blue_Ketchup said:
were staying at the prem inn in Watford - when I booked it I thought the tube would be ok from Watford but not the case..

now looking at the tube map there is another tube station in Watford on the met line which is running... but says 2 mile away from Watford junction...

now it does say there are rail replacement buses running to harrow where you can pick the tube up but giving 1 hr as travel time??

not sure if it's best to try and get to Watford station on the met line or stick with the rail replacement..

leaving about 6 so aiming to be down there for half 9ish.

any advise blues?

I'd say forget the replacement buses, they're usually organised chaos at the best of times, let alone on a busy day like that, I'd have my doubts that they'll order enough buses to cope with thousands of football fans.

I've used Watford tube station before, it's about 25mins walk from the Premier Inn at a decent walking pace. It's tucked away in a housing estate so make sure you check the route on google maps.

Hoghead said:
Hoghead said:

Now only 2 blocks available!!! - does this mean a potential 26k allocation sell out or as stated previously tickets are being held back (as they do for some matches at home, particularly cup) or gone to agencies or summit else.

Well Arsenal have sold out so maybe we are selling well, no mention on their site of possible extra tickets.

lancs blue said:
Blue_Ketchup said:
were staying at the prem inn in Watford - when I booked it I thought the tube would be ok from Watford but not the case..

now looking at the tube map there is another tube station in Watford on the met line which is running... but says 2 mile away from Watford junction...

now it does say there are rail replacement buses running to harrow where you can pick the tube up but giving 1 hr as travel time??

not sure if it's best to try and get to Watford station on the met line or stick with the rail replacement..

leaving about 6 so aiming to be down there for half 9ish.

any advise blues?

I'd say forget the replacement buses, they're usually organised chaos at the best of times, let alone on a busy day like that, I'd have my doubts that they'll order enough buses to cope with thousands of football fans.

I've used Watford tube station before, it's about 25mins walk from the Premier Inn at a decent walking pace. It's tucked away in a housing estate so make sure you check the route on google maps.

yeah know what you mean about the buses, if we did end up doing that would get there abit earlier but guessing still can be pot luck if any turn up etc..

can live with the 25 min walk will prob end up doing that with a few tins . cheers Blue.

BL2blue said:
I won't be going. I find the whole Wembley experience nausaeating. Overpriced tickets, overpriced food & drink and awful surroundings. On top of that, we have to put up with the base elements of our "support" behaving at its very worst, as covered in any previous Wembley post-match threads.

Having said that, I am happy for City to continue to qualify for Wembley matches as the money I make on selling my Cup Final tickets pays for my Value Gold ST which means I basically watch the might Blues for free!

Tit

lukemcfc said:
BL2blue said:
I won't be going. I find the whole Wembley experience nausaeating. Overpriced tickets, overpriced food & drink and awful surroundings. On top of that, we have to put up with the base elements of our "support" behaving at its very worst, as covered in any previous Wembley post-match threads.

Having said that, I am happy for City to continue to qualify for Wembley matches as the money I make on selling my Cup Final tickets pays for my Value Gold ST which means I basically watch the might Blues for free!

Tit
A bit harsh that Luke. Be careful what you say you persuade the miserable git to go.

lancs blue said:
Hoghead said:
Hoghead said:

Well Arsenal have sold out so maybe we are selling well, no mention on their site of possible extra tickets.
we`ll sell out over the weekend, payday has arrived.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.