Community Shield ticket information

LoveCity said:
With the train problems in mind, maybe the club should have offered free transport like certain other clubs are.

I might have gone if the transport was free, but sold my ticket to a tourist to save money for the cup games, which by the look of the league game prices will be overpriced.

Would you have gone if there was no problem with the trains or only if all transport was free?

mayo31 said:
LoveCity said:
With the train problems in mind, maybe the club should have offered free transport like certain other clubs are.

I might have gone if the transport was free, but sold my ticket to a tourist to save money for the cup games, which by the look of the league game prices will be overpriced.

Would you have gone if there was no problem with the trains or only if all transport was free?

Probably only the latter. The ticket prices were reasonable, my ticket cost less than the coach I usually travel on.

I usually go to every City at Wembley game, but after yet another price hike in my ST and seeing the prices of stand alone tickets (I'm on all the cup schemes so expect those prices to have a fiver or tenner added this year), I fear what my outlay on football will be this year. So I decided to make a sacrifice in favour of attending all the cup games (hopefully).

bluevengence said:
its a Barm said:
anyone got a idea of pubs on the metropolitan line ( from watford ) don't fancy wembley pubs.

Pub next to Croxley station
lovely cafe across the road to soak up the alcohol they even do a dish known to the locals as bubble and squeak with ingredients such as cabbage and potato

Need 2 tickets now as was going to the cricket but that has finished earlier than expected.
Also coach back to south M/C.
Any spares ?

cityboy5 said:
bluevengence said:
its a Barm said:
anyone got a idea of pubs on the metropolitan line ( from watford ) don't fancy wembley pubs.

lovely cafe across the road to soak up the alcohol they even do a dish known to the locals as bubble and squeak with ingredients such as cabbage and potato

It's known as bubble and squeak up here in Manchester too! Had some today as a starter for lunch at The Romper near the airport

mcfcinprague said:
cityboy5 said:
bluevengence said:

It's known as bubble and squeak up here in Manchester too! Had some today as a starter for lunch at The Romper near the airport

Has to be fried til crispy then plenty of brown sauce......lurverly

DTKOAG said:
Need 2 tickets now as was going to the cricket but that has finished earlier than expected.
Also coach back to south M/C.
Any spares ?

Defo got one and 2 places on the coach to fallowfield, more then likely a few spares on the coach if your interested ... Pm me if you want it m8

Still cannot see any info about tickets sales at Wembley tomorrow; maybe this is not going to happen?

The website is not always great for ticket updates - either give the ticket office a call or message Supporters Services via their Twitter feed (<a class="postlink" href="https://twitter.com/MCFCHELP" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://twitter.com/MCFCHELP</a>) they should be able to give you more details if more tickets are going to be available at this late stage.

its a Barm said:

We had a good session yesterday. We started at Kings Cross and worked out way up towards Watford. Harrow on the Hill was ok. Come out of Tube towards High Street turn left is an Oneills bar or turn right and there is a weather spoons opposite there is a nice little bar called the BAR. We had a few around Wembley park yesterday. Turn left on bridge street and the Torch is the main pub and also a small bar called crock of gold although it looked a crock of s***e. Turn right out of Wembley park and there is a sports bar in the right hand side and another few boozers further down

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.