Community Shield ticket information

Anyone any idea how sales have gone, the number of people saying they not attending seems to be a lot less then we expected or is it a case of now its getting close people don't want to miss out, after all these years I would go there if the 2nd team was playing, its Wembley and its Manchester City FC playing there what else matters.

CtidBlueMooner said:
SOLD OUT according to ticketing section of website. No announcement yet on OS though.[/quote

If we have sold 26,0000 that is a statement to me that we have started to arrive as a super power as lots will have been taken up by southern newbies I suspect.All the Liverpool fans in New York hadnt come over from the UK.

CITY FOR LIFE said:
Anyone any idea how sales have gone, the number of people saying they not attending seems to be a lot less then we expected or is it a case of now its getting close people don't want to miss out, after all these years I would go there if the 2nd team was playing, its Wembley and its Manchester City FC playing there what else matters.

Man(or Woman) after my own heart.

Re: Community Shield Sold Out

Great response from City fans considering transport nightmares. The club is growing bigger by the day!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.