Community Shield ticket information

Marvin said:
I don't think City have put anywhere near the full allocation on sale. I'll be pleasantly surprised if we have sold out the entire 26k

There are only single seats available online in the bottom tier, but I am pretty sure there are thousands of seats available in the top tier which you can't buy online. No idea if these are available to telephone callers or at the ticket office
why are you so fucking miserable, always quick to put City`s support down. you know as much about our ticket sales as everybody else which is FUCK ALL. Maybe just maybe we have 26,000 fans loyal enough to want to see City at Wembley , why cant you accept this ?

ballinio said:
Marvin said:
I don't think City have put anywhere near the full allocation on sale. I'll be pleasantly surprised if we have sold out the entire 26k

There are only single seats available online in the bottom tier, but I am pretty sure there are thousands of seats available in the top tier which you can't buy online. No idea if these are available to telephone callers or at the ticket office
why are you so fucking miserable, always quick to put City`s support down. you know as much about our ticket sales as everybody else which is FUCK ALL. Maybe just maybe we have 26,000 fans loyal enough to want to see City at Wembley , why cant you accept this ?
I'm just commenting on City matters whereas you are making some pretty transparent digs at City's support, and you call me miserable?

Category 1 Tickets in BLOCK 118, seats together now available. Website automatically selects this block without giving you a choice.

Got our tickets through the post so all systems go...

Was planning to do the drive to Watford Junction then train to wembley but have checked and there is defo rail replacement buses, which obviously we want to avoid like the plague.

Has anyone parked at Stanmore and caught the tube from there?

Sounds like there is a decent car park for £1.50 on a sunday and tube to Wembley Park which looks like a good option, anyone done it??

ballinio said:
Marvin said:

No chance little city have sold 26,000 tickets? Arsenaal must have took half our allocation, agencies another couple of thousands, given loads away to local schools, and off course chelsea aren't at home that day so we have given them some!, but well done to all those blues who could be arsed going!

thebodmaster said:
ballinio said:
Marvin said:

No chance little city have sold 26,000 tickets? Arsenaal must have took half our allocation, agencies another couple of thousands, given loads away to local schools, and off course chelsea aren't at home that day so we have given them some!, but well done to all those blues who could be arsed going!
Sniff sniff..why the "little"?

Doncaster Blues said:

Was planning to do the drive to Watford Junction then train to wembley but have checked and there is defo rail replacement buses, which obviously we want to avoid like the plague.

Sounds like there is a decent car park for £1.50 on a sunday and tube to Wembley Park which looks like a good option, anyone done it??
I've parked at stanmore on one of my many visits to watch city play at wembers, 10min walk to tube, with a wetherspoons nearby. Works a dream

Doncaster Blues said:

Always do this. Plenty of free parking nearby too. Also did this for a weekend in London recently and parked on some guys drive for a tenner or so.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
thebodmaster said:
ballinio said:
Sniff sniff..why the "little"?

I could be wrong but I think you might've been the victim of a Clarkie mate ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.