Community Shield TICKET THREAD.

For all those panicking I have just been on the site and it offered me 6 Blocks for the £35 tickets and 11 for the £45 tickets. The one I got was in Trinity Road Stand row 24 of middle tier so there are clearly thousands of tickets left for this.

I would now guess that they will go to open sale. I was pissed off paying £35 for a friendly so not sure how many will want to pay £45!!

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
For all those panicking I have just been on the site and it offered me 6 Blocks for the £35 tickets and 11 for the £45 tickets. The one I got was in Trinity Road Stand row 24 of middle tier so there are clearly thousands of tickets left for this.

I would now guess that they will go to open sale. I was pissed off paying £35 for a friendly so not sure how many will want to pay £45!!
Well I got 4,090 points - need one for a family member

Open sale I doubt it pal we have 36,000 ST's and another 10,000 members after only 12,500 tickets once it goes below 5,000 points we have loads of ST's at this level I dont think all ST's will get one let alone open sale

I have mine all sorted so I am not bothered but given false hope like that isnt fair

tamsie said:

Open sale I doubt it pal we have 36,000 ST's and another 10,000 members after only 12,500 tickets once it goes below 5,000 points we have loads of ST's at this level I dont think all ST's will get one let alone open sale

I have mine all sorted so I am not bothered but given false hope like that isnt fair

I know 12 ST holders of which 3 are going so who knows. £45 for a friendly is a pisstake.

citytill1die84 said:
Mates got 5140 points but it won't let me order him 1 even tho it's down to 5000 :( will it have a set time to allow like 9.00am?

Yep, the criteria changes every day at 9am UK time.

tamsie said:

I know 12 ST holders of which 3 are going so who knows. £45 for a friendly is a pisstake.

I know 20 of which 19 are going you need to get more loyal supporters as friends :0)

I agree re the £45 but it cost me that on a train ticket last year and we took 30,000

1 spare available... last minute holiday has put a block on me (and the wife wont leave me home alone) gutted

face value of course £35.00

location - Sale

Pms

If anyone has any £20 tickets which you need to get rid of drop me a line.

Would love 2 adults and 1 kids but I'd take two tickets and leave the wife at home!!

Anyway pm if you have any spare.

Cheers

Just tried to buy ticket & for some reason website crashed on payment page {no probs my end as money in my account} went back on to try again & its said im not eligable now! can you buy them from the ticket office or worst still do i spend all day trying to phone the club i have 4,920 points so have enough. They are only offering cat 1 tickets now £45 quid.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.