Community Shield TICKET THREAD.

Desperate for one ticket, got 2500 points but don't think I'll get one. booked a hotel for me and my 5 year old, reckon I'll get him in on my ticket.

Cheers blues

Richiemcfc10 said:
Desperate for one ticket, got 2500 points but don't think I'll get one. booked a hotel for me and my 5 year old, reckon I'll get him in on my ticket.

Cheers blues

You sure about letting kids in on an adult ticket?

I know City does if they sit on your knee but I'd check first - it's a long way to go and find they won't let him in without a ticket. Poor kid sat in the car for two hours with a can of Coke and a packet of crisps.

Is there anybody who isnt going to the game but I can use there supporter number?

I can get a ticket from today but I need 2 tickets and my mate isnt eligible for a few days.

I am looking at getting the tickets asap so pm and we can sort it from there.

Cheers

IN NEED OF A COMMUNITY SHIELD TICKET PLEASE

SEASON CARD HOLDER HERE ON JUST 4420 POINTS...SPOKE TO GUY OVER THE PHONE TODAY...HE SAID THERES A FEW LEFT..BUT IM NOT HOLDING MY BREATH..SO IF THERES ANY SPARE TICKETS GOING PLEASE PM ME..THANKYOU...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.