Community Shield

dxb-blue said:
Will be driving into Wembly on Sunday with the family (wife and 3 kids)
Any ideas as to the best place to park?
Is it worthwhile paying for a parking space in advance via the internet?

I have the same dilemna , was going to park up at Watford and get the train in but am led to believe that these are not running , is this correct ?

Cheers

Biffo123 said:
dxb-blue said:

I have the same dilemna , was going to park up at Watford and get the train in but am led to believe that these are not running , is this correct ?

Cheers
watford to euston are running, then catch the overground to wembley.

EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
Biffo123 said:
dxb-blue said:

Cheers
watford to euston are running, then catch the overground to wembley.

Will look into that option , cheers pal

can't go now due to family emergency. three tickets, one adult, two concessions available tier one.
not expecting to get face value, just want someone to have the great day out we would have had. :-(

stirlingblue said:
Unexpectedly have managed to get Newcastle tickets so no longer going as can't afford both. Two seats near front of third tier therefore now available - Row 3 Block 505, one a concession, at £40 the pair. PM me if interested.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.wembleystadium.com/TheStadium/ViewFromYourSeat.aspx#seat:505|event:sports" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.wembleystadium.com/TheStadiu ... ent:sports</a>

Gone to genuine buyer. Thanks 'Likelylad'.

bluegirl74 said:
can't go now due to family emergency. three tickets, one adult, two concessions available tier one.
not expecting to get face value, just want someone to have the great day out we would have had. :-(

gone, have a great day blues :-)

Hi guys,

Looking for two tickets together if possible for Sundays game. Based in London, can pick up wherever in London, ground/stations/Pubs etc. Was meant to be honeymooning at Edinburgh Festival but f**ked up accomodation on this one, so this would get me out of an early dog house! Any help appreciated. Thanks Jonny.

wishwehadthegoat said:
Hi guys,

Looking for two tickets together if possible for Sundays game. Based in London, can pick up wherever in London, ground/stations/Pubs etc. Was meant to be honeymooning at Edinburgh Festival but f**ked up accomodation on this one, so this would get me out of an early dog house! Any help appreciated. Thanks Jonny.

just order 2 from city, and collect from wembley, very easy

I've got a spare if anyone wants to give me face value for it. £20 for a block 513 ticket.

I'm having beers near Euston before the game so can meet around there or at the ground, send us a PM.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.