Community Shield

johnbmcr said:
johnbmcr said:
Anyone know the date for this please? nothing on the FA web site

any one know if its a 14:00 pm KO again?

[color=#Will be played on August 10th]Last seasons Community Shield Kick Off time was decided on June 10th.[/color]

thebodmaster said:
8 of us booked on the train, going down Saturday, man- st pancras via Sheffield, on the way back its euston - piccadily via birmingham, booked through virgin website £60 return. The price seems to be giong up by the hour mine, anyway camden town for me and the boys saturday night!
staying at St Pancras so Camden sounds good

Just got my vacation planned out, and i had to expend it by a few days so I could make it for this game.

Can somebody hook me up with a website where i can buy the match tickets from? (God, I hope they are not sold out!)

My first time in UK, and I would appreciate any advice that i would need about the game.

Stanger said:
Just got my vacation planned out, and i had to expend it by a few days so I could make it for this game.

Can somebody hook me up with a website where i can buy the match tickets from? (God, I hope they are not sold out!)

My first time in UK, and I would appreciate any advice that i would need about the game.

there will be loads of tickets available.

well done national rail.

de niro said:
Stanger said:

there will be loads of tickets available.

well done national rail.

Thank you.

Also, the prices seem to be very different on different websites. Is this a genuine website to buy from?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.livefootballtickets.com/community-shield-2014-arsenal-v-manchester-city-tickets/london-16260.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.livefootballtickets.com/comm ... 16260.html</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.