Community shield

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a fucking mess. Online you can only choose which block you go in (not the row or seat number). They are only selling limited blocks behind the goal and are holding back the better seats in the West Stand ie the ones in block 540 to 528. These are the seats nearest to Wembley Stadium Station and the easiest access for routes to the North. As usual they are treating us fans like shit. I just spoke to a sarcastic moron on the phone. We may be a world class club on the field but in the commercial area we are still a joke.

It's a fucking mess. Online you can only choose which block you go in (not the row or seat number). They are only selling limited blocks behind the goal and are holding back the better seats in the West Stand ie the ones in block 540 to 528. These are the seats nearest to Wembley Stadium Station and the easiest access for routes to the North. As usual they are treating us fans like shit. I just spoke to a sarcastic moron on the phone. We may be a world class club on the field but in the commercial area we are still a joke.
Agreed

2017 - 16 August
2016 - 8 August
2015 - October
2014 - September
Last 2 probably late because I had a value gold for many years

I have never not had seasoncard points for first game of the season especially when some people already have them and other don't wouldn't be arsed otherwise but hows it fair that some have them and others don't.

for anyone who is taking kids, ignore the advert, you can now use the pull through the junior option online saving you the fees, naughty it is not advertised like that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.