Community shield

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only 19 days until City are back playing competitive football again.

I know of at least 5 what I would consider hardcore fans that are either unable to make it for financial reasons (trip to london week after also) or on holiday abroard, think if it reverted to the Saturday 3pm time slot and trains were not so expensive it woyld be mone appealing.

I am away so cannot make it, but only time I could get off works and already pissed the wife off for booking flights back to arrive 11th so I don't miss the season start

Might be less then. I think a lot of tourists in London will fancy this though and end up in our end so will be reasonably full.

We would still get bad press if we took 40,000!

Might be less then. I think a lot of tourists in London will fancy this though and end up in our end so will be reasonably full.

We would still get bad press if we took 40,000!

Little old Leicester City sold their allocation against utd a couple of years ago, a club that doesn't have anything like the following of city, with the exposure city have now, to sell 29000 tickets should be easy, there are kids up and down the country now wearing City shirts, sadly the club seem to make getting tickets a chore, i am waiting to get another few when the points drop low enough, common sense would make the tickets available to everyone by now.

Little old Leicester City sold their allocation against utd a couple of years ago, a club that doesn't have anything like the following of city, with the exposure city have now, to sell 29000 tickets should be easy, there are kids up and down the country now wearing City shirts, sadly the club seem to make getting tickets a chore, i am waiting to get another few when the points drop low enough, common sense would make the tickets available to everyone by now.

Common sense and our ticket office?

Will defo be going to this , i never take for granted watching my team at Wembley and never will , we will have a half decent team and ive gone to all the previous community shield games (apart from Villa Park) , i can understand some supporters not wanting to attend due to cost etc., , but for me its a good day out with my sons and grandson , looking forward to it. Just hope the club put them on general sale to Cityzen card holders before flogging them off to ticket agencies.

Wasn’t that Leicester’s first visit to Wembley though? If the charity shield was at Villa Park, City would sell out in no time. I don’t think we’ve got the fan base to sell out a friendly which is played in London.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.