Community shield

Status
Not open for further replies.
So do you think we will take many? Also are people that precious that someone on the internet saying we won’t sell out would put them off going?
I reckon we will take around 25k, can’t see us selling out but near enough...I’ve got my 5 so that’s all I’m bothered about, can’t wait!

On a separate note I just phoned for another 2 as had issues with the website and the lad said we had sold 5k at yesterday morning...I know there is plenty of time but bit surprised it was so low!

I'm not surprised we've only sold 5K as that new ticket website is dogshite! Just who the f@#$ did we pay to make that? I've never had an issue using adult Seasoncards to buy under 18 tickets even for Cup Finals, but this time it says I can't. Also what is Under 18 Pull Through?

Anyway I gave up in the end and rather than bother at all I've kicked it into touch.

We got our points as soon as I signed up for the direct debit, was instant so why are some getting them and others not?
And the friends and family seeing the points why take that away? it's useful. Bizarre!

We only got our points today

I will be giving it a miss, another game that should be played at a neutral venue such as Villa Park. Unless your a London club for what amounts to a friendly featuring a number of reserves it is not worth the expense and inconvenience of a sunday commitment

I'm not surprised we've only sold 5K as that new ticket website is dogshite! Just who the f@#$ did we pay to make that? I've never had an issue using adult Seasoncards to buy under 18 tickets even for Cup Finals, but this time it says I can't. Also what is Under 18 Pull Through?

Anyway I gave up in the end and rather than bother at all I've kicked it into touch.
Same here
It said I had to ‘reassign tickets’ but there’s no link to do so on iOS. Used a shitty old pc and the link was there.
Tweeted the digital team and supporter services though I don’t expect they will be arsed.

going to be difficult to get tickets this year as I’m out and about a lot with no access to a PC and the site won’t accept Apple iOS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.