Community shield

Status
Not open for further replies.
Villa Park is a no brainer but the greedy FA have no brains, a full day to get to Wembley and back, 12/13 hours for a friendly, not for me.

Wimbley it is then. I would imagine both teams will not be full strength allowing players who have been to World cup additional leave, and late returns.

Not sure if I want to spend my hard earned traipsing down to the smoke, to see a friendly which lines the pockets of the FA.

IIRC we only just sold out Villa Park whilst Chelsea didn't as unsurprisingly they will travel a few miles to Wembley but not to Villa Park. We on the other will be slaughtered if we don't sell out Wembley and ask for an additional 20k tickets. In two minds about this one as no doubt both teams will be nowhere near full strength and the cost may be prohibitive especially as we can't book a cheap train as we don't know the kick off time

its a pain to get to, but i might just book the monday off and make a weekend of it. i was working in london when we played the league cup final, was great seeing all the united fans arriving back in london and all the city fans laughing at them at euston, before the train up north.

Can't knock a day out a Wemberlee and now that the Community Shield is now a major trophy I'll be there to see us win the treble. Don't blame anyone for not going as it is expensive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.