Community shield

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ordered tickets last Saturday, STILL not arrived as of post yesterday (Thursday) morning.

Received a jolly email from supporter services last night informing me my tickets have been dispatched and will be with me in 48 hours!!

In the email (sent Thursday evening) it says if I haven’t received my tickets by Thursday morning to give them a call!

I’m due to leave for the weekend now as we have family to see on route today. On hold to supporter services down in the line, presume alongside others hoping to be able to pick up replacements at Wembley.

Pretty shoddy from the new improved ticket service...

Last edited:
Wealdstone for a few beers for us. Stopping in Ruislip. Just got to make arrangements with City to collect the tickets at Wembley. Ordered 4 tickets. 2 arrived on the 18th July. No sign of the other 2. Thanks ticket office!

Driving over from staying in Abingdon (Oxford area) and dropping the car near Wealdstone been in for every Wembley game but just one beer rather than 10 this time.

Landed on my feet and blagged 2 tickets for the Bobby Moore suite through work, 3 course meal, free bar, padded seats behind our dugout and a night at the Wembley Hilton. posh football, i'll never see it again!

C'mon City!! 3-0

Surely the roundabout has to be the place to be going off the forecast

I've heard the round about is out of bounds or something is there now instead. Please correct me if I've heard wrong because I would love to buy a few cans and drink there with loads of blues!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.