Companies you have learned to despise

My business use them all the time, better than Royal Mail.
Royal Mail are absolutely fucking useless. I was expecting a parcel from them, and got the obligatory message to say it would be delivered between 9:24 and 11:24am on Tuesday. 11:24 came and went without a delivery (not the first time with them) and by mid-afternoon I'd given up receiving it that day. As I was going to be in the office the following two days, I went on their website and rescheduled it to Friday, receiving a confirmation.

About 15 minutes after confirming they were going to deliver it on Friday, I got another message telling me it would arrive by 7:30pm on that Tuesday. And that's not the first time I've had completely contradictory messages from them about delivery timeslots.

Raylo. First time I’ve renewed with them and got a nice 80 quid charge for a tiny scratch on the screen on the phone I was returning. So tiny I’d never even noticed it. Apart from that it was in immaculate condition after 3 1/2 years. So much for saving the planet. Just another money making scheme like all the others. I won’t be renewing with them again that for sure.

No idea why people hate Ryanair. Cheap and usually efficient i've found. You get what you pay for.

I fly them 4/5 times a year and prefer them to Wazz air and Squeasy jet.

Jet 2 are better than all of them, but aren't cheap for what you get.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.