Companies you have learned to despise

Popped into my local Domino's take-away just to tell them, they have lost me as a customer for life due to their recent 115 pizza offer for the rag fans.

Never ordered a Domino's Pizza in my life, but wanted to vent my disapproval.

tu3xhUI.gif

Popped into my local Domino's take-away just to tell them, they have lost me as a customer for life due to their recent 115 pizza offer for the rag fans.

Never ordered a Domino's Pizza in my life, but wanted to vent my disapproval.

tu3xhUI.gif
What was the response?

What was the response?
The counter guy didn't even know what I was on about or the 115 free pizza offer till I showed him the tweet, he apologised profusely and offered me some discount vouchers.

I told him to inform the higher ups [his manager] that their PR stunt backfired and marginalised our fan base, and bid him a good day.

Last edited:
Every consulting firm that claims they "leverage their extensive sector knowledge to accelerate your performance" (or some such bollocks) whilst in reality charging lunatic money to supply their over confident straight out of university apprentice sociopaths to learn on the job at your expense.
That made me chuckle.
I spent half a career dealing with the cnuts.

Online (scam) companies which advertise products which are nothing like what they actually deliver to you.

They're fucking scumbags who prey on people in desperate need and who have absolutely no qualms about taking advantage of their anguish by ripping them off for a quick buck. Utter Cunts!

If the lid comes off you don't recycle it. If it stays attached then you do.
Not sure who had the brilliant idea to make bottles from recyclable plastic but lids from non-recyclable material.

Is that true? I genuinely didn’t know that. I’ve today opened a Volvic bottle where the lid was attached.

The counter guy didn't even know what I was on about or the 115 free pizza offer till I showed him the tweet, he apologised profusely and offered me some discount vouchers.

I told him to inform the higher ups [his manager] that their PR stunt backfired and marginalised our fan base, and bid him a good day.
I think anyone who walks a dog and passes a Dominoes pizza place should post the shit collection bag through their front door… every night till they apologise for being rag twats.
Not the first time they have commented on City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.