Complaint to BBC regarding Pete the Badge

anyone just hear merson on SSN? the little rat cant help but bring us up in conversation saying Sunderland fill their ground where as we have empty seats and advertise tickets on the radio... followed by a clip of a half empty stadium of light. its fucking pathetic

That's why on average Sunderland fill only 85% of their ground and we fill on average 98% of our larger stadium. It's a blatant lie, the club should pursue the idiot for fake news.

That's why on average Sunderland fill only 85% of their ground and we fill on average 98% of our larger stadium. It's a blatant lie, the club should pursue the idiot for fake news.

This.

He is a bad hombre!

The media really has, to a certain degree, ruined this season for me. That, and the officiating. I'm watching and reading about 60% less than I have in seasons past. I feel very apathetic at times.

Back to our friends the BBC. When the Mersyside derby was played on a Monday MOTD2 was put back until that night.This Monday the dippers play Leicester and guess what? Yes MOTD2 has been put back until Monday. When we played Bournemouth on Monday was MOTD2 put back until then?? What do you think!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.