CoMS Banner ideas

Immaculate Pasta said:
nigel said:
Love to think that the banner ideas will take off...but my faith in Miss Kloss and her co-conspirers hardly fills me with hope...

Was "operation one end" on the agenda at this meet? I can't help but think it was conveniently forgotten as there seems to be no intention of any renovation work in the close season to the stadium to make this possible (segregation wise) Further confirmed by next years seating plan ...I live in hope though and would willingly contribute to banners and flags

As a suggestion for a banner...how's about pinching the Lazio one which says something to the effect of

"No matter how often or how high you look up....the sky is always blue...Forza Lazio"

Nigel, Vicky Kloss and co have been nothing short of magnificent since the so called "operation one end" or "give eastlands it's kippax" came about. She has kept me updated whenever there is any sort of news (which there has been alot) and has never bullshitted me once. I don't know what kind of agenda you have with here as you seem to mention here quite alot but from my experience with her and others, she is a credit to the club.

This is a different kind of Manchester City to the one we have previously experienced.

I'll take your word for it IP as your a top poster...but....I wrote to her mesself (private/confidential/addresee only/recorded delivery) enclosed my e mail address and didn't even recieve a three word acknowledgement of my correspondence via e mail...Hell , she must be busy ?

And you say you've had constant updates on Operation One End...whaere are we with this then at the mo ? 'Cos from where I'm sitting there's not a lot happening...I sincereley hope that I'm wrong ...perhaps you can update me and I'll apologise...

As for having an agenda...not at all...If she dellivers Operation One End I'll buy her half a milk stout mesself...Though I'm not holding me breath

By the way , hows about "City..Manchesters only true team,,and thats no lie"

not my fault! said:
leighboy said:
how about everyone signing there name or writing a small message on a huge banner with 'were not really here' on it???

look quality stretched across the 3rd tier

This ^^^^^ although they wont be able to read it if its on the third tier!

yeh but it would be obvious what it was if u get me....

PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE.

He who laughs last.....

Cheeky one...NO BOTTLERS!!!

We fell without an ego and climbed to our feet, standing as one...

True strength lies behind devotion...Welcome to the home of the devoted, Manchester City Football Club.. My favorite.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.