CoMS Banner ideas

kippax casual said:
I think we should have one that reflects the clubs ethos and/or Mancunian Culture.

"You alright you, mate?"

"Shameless"

"Swales Out!"

"If you're watching on the tele, you're a c**t"

"Are you watching Macclesfield?" - Anyone remember this ironic chant?

"Bernard Manning - forever in our hearts"

"Meredith. Maine Road. Mercer. Memories. Madness. Manchester."

nigel said:
Love to think that the banner ideas will take off...but my faith in Miss Kloss and her co-conspirers hardly fills me with hope...

Was "operation one end" on the agenda at this meet? I can't help but think it was conveniently forgotten as there seems to be no intention of any renovation work in the close season to the stadium to make this possible (segregation wise) Further confirmed by next years seating plan ...I live in hope though and would willingly contribute to banners and flags

As a suggestion for a banner...how's about pinching the Lazio one which says something to the effect of

"No matter how often or how high you look up....the sky is always blue...Forza Lazio"

Nigel, Vicky Kloss and co have been nothing short of magnificent since the so called "operation one end" or "give eastlands it's kippax" came about. She has kept me updated whenever there is any sort of news (which there has been alot) and has never bullshitted me once. I don't know what kind of agenda you have with here as you seem to mention here quite alot but from my experience with her and others, she is a credit to the club.

This is a different kind of Manchester City to the one we have previously experienced.

John Wayne said:
kippax casual said:
I think we should have one that reflects the clubs ethos and/or Mancunian Culture.

"You alright you, mate?"

"Shameless"

"Swales Out!"

"If you're watching on the tele, you're a c**t"

"Are you watching Macclesfield?" - Anyone remember this ironic chant?

"Bernard Manning - forever in our hearts"

"Meredith. Maine Road. Mercer. Memories. Madness. Manchester."

Summit along those lines aye!

Manchester_City_Blue said:
My mum always told me not to go near the main road.

Sometimes we're good and sometimes we're bad but when we're good, at least we're much better than we used to be and when we are bad we're just as bad as we always used to be, so that's got to be good hasn't it?

Everybody talks about us because you've got drama, trauma, passion, despair, delight and controversy - that is City.

We could qualify for Europe this season or we could get relegated - that's why I support City (Noel Gallagher)

The thing about City is they possess the most loyal fans in the world. They laugh and sing and joke and carry inflatable bananas when things are going badly and they do exactly the same when things are going well.

The Boys In Blue Will Never Give In

Everybody has to pull together
And together we will stand

Blue and white we play together
We will carry on forever more

Citys the team
they're the best team in the land
Playing the game
always in command
We may lose a point or two
but never do despair
Cos you can't beat the boys in the old light blue
when they come from manchester

I've never felt more like singing the blues
City will win, United will lose, Oh City
You got me singing the blues

Hark now here
The City sing
United run away
And we will fight forever more
Because of derby day

We are Manchester City
Manchester City FC
We're by far the greatest team
The world has ever seen

You are my City
My only City
You make me happy when skies are grey
You'll never know just how much I love you
So please don't take my City away

Pride, Passion, Belief, City

Fight for the dream

But we're gonna beat them, for ever and ever
Then we could be Heroes

Come on baby blue
Shake up your tired eyes
The world is waiting for you
May all your dreaming fill the empty sky

But if it makes you happy
Keep on clapping
Just remember I'll be by your side

Say it loud and sing it proud today

We're all part of the Masterplan

Forgot to add credit to Manchester City Micellany, metrolyrics for these

Like others have said , I want something about the club and its mancunian history , no mention of rags or individual players ( except those who have died) . I can't think of anything original yet , but i will. I love the "this is our city" and maybe we can wind that campaign up a bit bigger banners in the stadium and outside. I want coms to look like the home of manchester city .

One which i thought of but not seriously was
MCFC - Welcome to the rollercoaster pls keep your hands and arms inside the car at all times. ( shite i know!)

City- of dreams . but then i thought of the theatre of ...oh you know where i am going with this forget it .

I am going to get nowt done now trying to think of summat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.