COMS Virgin

sqblue said:
saturday is my first visit to COMS this season due to work.

i have a good feeling about this one. think pompey at home.

it's my secong game there this season as i went last night, not been albe to go much this year due to not having any money

philc said:
Yeah I really can't wait...

I went to Maine Road a few times, the last time was when Joe Royle was manager and friends of mine were friends of his so we got to go in his 'office' afterwards...

Interestingly though, and maybe you'll hate me for this, I don't think we've won when I've been... hopefully we will this saturday though, need those points!

Oh dear! I'm still quietly confident about this game. Unfinished business, and all that.

Halfpenny - we're on Row S. I love it where we sit!

16Scolds.jpg

"Geo is a City Fan. Discuss"

philc said:

I went to Maine Road a few times, the last time was when Joe Royle was manager and friends of mine were friends of his so we got to go in his 'office' afterwards...

Interestingly though, and maybe you'll hate me for this, I don't think we've won when I've been... hopefully we will this saturday though, need those points!

Well Phil, what did you think of the match?
Looks like the curse has been broken! Though I'll be interested to hear your thoughts on the new players, the team performance in general and also the atmosphere at COMS...

Colly Blue said:
philc said:

Oh dear! I'm still quietly confident about this game. Unfinished business, and all that.

Halfpenny - we're on Row S. I love it where we sit!

16Scolds.jpg

"Geo is a City Fan. Discuss"
Which bit mate? I'm seat 239, or standing in front of it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.