Concourse Singing

ABBA super trooper

Foden, Grealish, Dias and de bruyne

Playing in sky blue

city through and through

putting on a show for you

credit to rangers

Mad innit,
you've fought through the scrum to get served, got ripped off then throw it in the air!
Jeez I don't spill a drop :-)
Never forget an oasis gig I went to at Wembley paid like £25 got 4 pints of fosters pish, think I even had to pay £5 for a beer carry thing and took an hour finding my pal again down the front was on tip toes trying to worm my way back , just about to hand him his pint and a pint off warm piss hit me on the head and went all over my beers, when I dried up the smell was horrendous! YES the answer is if you're wondering I did drink the fosters..

It happens at every away game regardless of space.

Were you at West Brom for that Christmas game when it kicked-off on the concourse at Half Time?
Idiots bouncing around and then taking offence when asked to pack-it in?
There was trouble before the game in the concourse at that one so it probably carried on into HT. A young un came running from there into the stands with a bloke chasing him who had a meat and potato pie all over his mush. He could have been a messy eater but I smelt trouble! It was like a scene from Benny Hill minus the semi naked women!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.