Confident for Tomorrow?

MATCITY said:
FeedTheGoat10 said:
we'll be lucky to get a point

really hope this time tomorrow you'll all be taking the piss out of me for that comment though
seriously have you seen there team the least frightening united team i can remember

(if infact the team show on here is the one they start with)

Say what you want about the team, their home record speaks volumes. They've just lost their first league game in 29, they're top of the league, tomorrow is not an easy game by any stretch of the imagination.

TheMightyQuinn said:
MATCITY said:
seriously have you seen there team the least frightening united team i can remember

(if infact the team show on here is the one they start with)

Say what you want about the team, their home record speaks volumes. They've just lost their first league game in 29, they're top of the league, tomorrow is not an easy game by any stretch of the imagination.
you're right its not an easy game but this is our best team (in my lifetime) and probably the worst they have had its our oppotunity to do them and cut the gap at the top

MATCITY said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
you're right its not an easy game but this is our best team (in my lifetime) and probably the worst they have had its our oppotunity to do them and cut the gap at the top

I agree, we're better than ever and they're on the decline but as things stand, they're still the favourites for the game and to win the league.

I'm not making excuses, I'm just saying that however we look at it, tomorrow is the hardest game of the season so far, in fact it's the hardest game of the season fullstop.

TheMightyQuinn said:
MATCITY said:

I agree, we're better than ever and they're on the decline but as things stand, they're still the favourites for the game and to win the league.

I'm not making excuses, I'm just saying that however we look at it, tomorrow is the hardest game of the season so far, in fact it's the hardest game of the season fullstop.

Tis very true indeed.I just hope it isn't so close that a naf decision by the ref,or non existent Fergie time has to decide the game.

Not confident at all. :/

I want to be but I feel I've been preconditioned not to be.

If we sit back and try and play the game at a slow pace they will beat us two or three zip (see, i can speak american lol).
If we get our pass and move game going and attack them we can and will destroy the most average rag side in years.
We have nothing to fear but fear itself.

Go get 'em Bobby.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.