Confident for Tomorrow?

Mad Mario said:
there is something wrong with people when they say they are confident for the derby!

well seeing as most times its confident rags,then you are spot on.

Van Der Sar--Rafael--Vidic--Smalling--Evra--Carrick--Fletcher--Giggs--Nani--Berbatov--Rooney this is what I think Fergie wiil go with 4-4-2

Hart--Boateng--Kompany--Kolo--Zabaleta--Milner--Barry--Yaya--Kolarov--Silva--Tevez That's what I think we will line up with 4-5-1

You sit and look at the 2 teams and we look the stronger. We must get at Smalling and wind up Rafael as these are the weak links (Rafael still learning). You look to midfield and I can only see it won by us as Carrick is shite. De Jong will be a massive blow if he is injured but its who u drop if he is back Barry? The only thing that as me worried is there attack of Giggs,Rooney,Nani and Berbatos they have everything between the pace,power,speed and skill and can all win a game atm we only have Tevez scoring goals. Silva,Yaya and Tevez have to play well up top.

If things aint working out for us we can always bring on Dzeko or Balotelli(if back) we will have a very strong bench where untied may struggle. All in all can we do it i'd say yes defend well attack well and we will win 3-1 this is what i'm going for anyway :)

COME ON YOU BLUES

HERE'S TO A SLEEPLESS NIGHT HAVE A GREAT DAY BLUES AND REMEMBER WIN OR LOSE HAVE A BOOZE :)

mcfcliam said:
A night shift starting at 4-5pm? Jesus!

Yes, I am confident, if we get at them, we'll beat them.

Me too, obviously Carlos will play, but we have so much attacking talent, I'm nervous on behalf of Roberto ...

Who will he play in attack?

Dzeko, Johnson, Silva, Tevez, Toure, Milner, even Balotelli (according to the news) ...

scowy68 said:
mcfcliam said:
A night shift starting at 4-5pm? Jesus!

Yes, I am confident, if we get at them, we'll beat them.

Lol i said get ready for night shift.my shift begins at 6pm.

That sounds horrendous.

I used to do 6am to 2 pm, 2-10, and 10pm to 6am.

citytill1die84 said:
Van Der Sar--Rafael--Vidic--Smalling--Evra--Carrick--Fletcher--Giggs--Nani--Berbatov--Rooney this is what I think Fergie wiil go with 4-4-2

Hart--Boateng--Kompany--Kolo--Zabaleta--Milner--Barry--Yaya--Kolarov--Silva--Tevez That's what I think we will line up with 4-5-1

You sit and look at the 2 teams and we look the stronger. We must get at Smalling and wind up Rafael as these are the weak links (Rafael still learning). You look to midfield and I can only see it won by us as Carrick is shite. De Jong will be a massive blow if he is injured but its who u drop if he is back Barry? The only thing that as me worried is there attack of Giggs,Rooney,Nani and Berbatos they have everything between the pace,power,speed and skill and can all win a game atm we only have Tevez scoring goals. Silva,Yaya and Tevez have to play well up top.

If things aint working out for us we can always bring on Dzeko or Balotelli(if back) we will have a very strong bench where untied may struggle. All in all can we do it i'd say yes defend well attack well and we will win 3-1 this is what i'm going for anyway :)

COME ON YOU BLUES

HERE'S TO A SLEEPLESS NIGHT HAVE A GREAT DAY BLUES AND REMEMBER WIN OR LOSE HAVE A BOOZE :)

I'd settle for that team ...

No one can be confident of winning a derby match, but we can now be confident we are well and truly good enough to beat anyone in the PL, and I think we can even be considered to be the favourites to win this time round.

I don't believe this they're a good team, it will be our hardest game shite. They are fucking dire and have had an enormous amount of help/luck this season. They should be shitting themselves.
Nevermind saying what your head says, go with your heart and get behind the blues. Half the teams playing the red bastards lose because they don't think they can win. Like I keep saying don't show the fuckers any respect, give them fuck all. Make them earn the right to even be on the same pitch as City.
Now come on CITY!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.