Confirmed: Ferran Torres signs 5 year contract

Hope I’m not too early on this one because I’m hyped as hell about him.
Might be a wild comp but he reminds me of a young Cristiano.

He still has a long way to go, got the potential though
Yep, I do think it’s the right move though. Pep works wonders with Wingers. He’s on the same level as Leroy when he arrived here I would say.

Has the potential to be an absolute bargain - I do wonder how much game time he will get if he only plays on the right though. I am looking forward to seeing him play

Hope I’m not too early on this one because I’m hyped as hell about him.
Might be a wild comp but he reminds me of a young Cristiano.

Cristiano was MUCH flashier than Torres is, in fact it was the reason he didn't start many games to begin with because he would just hog the ball. IIRC, the reason that RVN was eventually kicked out was because he got annoyed that Ronaldo would do stepovers rather than get the early ball in which was what he preferred as a striker. Whiskey nose chose Ronaldo over him.
I think Torres is more of an old school style winger, more direct that Ronaldo as he attacks with pace but likes to stay out wide. Kind of like Joaquin in that sense, hugs the touchline and beats opponents with directness, quick feet and pace. But he seems to have more of an eye for a pass than Joaquin, so maybe Pep has an idea to mold him into an Isco or Asensio type of player.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.