Confirmed: Nathan Ake signs 5 year contract

Right age
Right skill set
Right character
Just a shame he’s predominantly left footed but will be interesting to see if he can adapt to playing at right CB as that’s where I think Pep will want him - he’s apparently v versatile so fingers crossed.

Excellent signing nevertheless and really looking forward to seeing him in our shirt.

Right age
Right skill set
Right character
Just a shame he’s predominantly left footed but will be interesting to see if he can adapt to playing at right CB as that’s where I think Pep will want him - he’s apparently v versatile so fingers crossed.

Excellent signing nevertheless and really looking forward to seeing him in our shirt.

I think he could play on the right, though it depends I guess on how important that back 4 structure is to Pep and the overall tactics; can Laporte play on the right?

If you were to sign Koulibaly, then you’d at the very least have a fantastic deputy for Laporte in Ake. And then Stones/Otamendi on the right. Would hate to be playing against that, good god!

I think he could play on the right, though it depends I guess on how important that back 4 structure is to Pep and the overall tactics; can Laporte play on the right?

If you were to sign Koulibaly, then you’d at the very least have a fantastic deputy for Laporte in Ake. And then Stones/Otamendi on the right. Would hate to be playing against that, good god!
Never seen Laporte play on the right and Koulibaly is also a left CB.
Looks like one of them will need to switch to the right if we sign Koulibaly and given Ake’s versatility I guess he will be the one asked to do so.
I sincerely hope Otamendi is not in our future plans...
Btw good luck for next season and hope Tindall gets given a chance to show his ability.

Will he be the first choice next to Laporte? Can't wait to see him in action for us. I first was skeptical with this transfer, I thogut we would get KK first. But now Im very happy about this lad.

Hope to see him take on lewandowski this friday in UEFA Nations League.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.