Confirmed: Nathan Ake signs 5 year contract

Hoping we can shift away Ota and Stones quickly. if we can make ~30m on them altogether that'd be a wonderful piece of business, then go big on a first team CB and I genuinely don't think we'd need any more signings this summer

I think the whole reason we brought Aké in was because we’re finally (no disrespect) getting rid of John Stones. I’m certain the homegrown quota played a part in this.
Aké’s a major upgrade. Otamendi will likely be axed as well. We’ve lost 9 league games so it’s great to see the club meaning business improving for next season.

Much needed central defense option,seems like a decent lad too,oh, and my missus likes him!!! dont know why cos hes the opposite to me in looks, hes dark and dark haired while Im pale and greying/blonde, oh and hes taller.....and younger.....and richer.......and fitter......fuuuuuuuck. She should have fancied rooney,she might have had a chance.......havnt told her that though.

Excellent signing, always rated him.

Pretty please get Koulibaly and I might, just might, start to get giddy.

Much needed central defense option,seems like a decent lad too,oh, and my missus likes him!!! dont know why cos hes the opposite to me in looks, hes dark and dark haired while Im pale and greying/blonde, oh and hes taller.....and younger.....and richer.......and fitter......fuuuuuuuck. She should have fancied rooney,she might have had a chance.......havnt told her that though.

He probably has 3 inches more than you as well son ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.