Congestion Charge - Informal exit poll

A big NO x 2 in this house. And at least a dozen others I know. Don't know of anyone daft or gullible enough to fall for the Yes vote as yet.

It's a no for me and it's made me very angry the government are bribing us into it they said vote yes or we don't get anything so why should we vote yes so little businesses can struggle even more than they do now,skint people pay to go to work to earn money,people with cars already pay insurance, tax and have paid or paying for the car and all that for people who get the bus or the tram and pay feck all compared to car owners so they have a better friging journey.Keep it as it is i would much rather stay in a frigging queue than pay it as every corner i turn there are road flippin works anyway.

Once i find out who and how i can write to complain am doing it and telling them what i think of the bribing and schemming.

And one more little rant why can London have what is going to be spent every year without extra cost to them while we (Manchester the better city in my opinion) have to pay for that investment just the once it's a joke.

So NO

kronkonite said:
organised our whole street for a yes 34 of em

The local schools, 5 or 6 of them have held meetings for the parents urging them to vote yes. 300 + have signed up to vote Yes. They reckon about 90% have said Yes and only 10% No

ElanJo said:
bluearmy71 said:
Once i find out who and how i can write to complain am doing it and telling them what i think of the bribing and schemming.

I'm sure that they will think twice from then on ;)

LOL i know but if i do anything else I'll be locked up or something.

Like they say the pen is mightier than the sword.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.