Congrats to the United fan at 4:18

Ricster said:
How's it over the top? I bite. People know that on this forum. I write what comes into my head in the heat of the moment. I even put down my seat number if he wanted to come and see me which i've now changed.

At COMS i go to watch a game of football, on here i dont expect to see that vile word used when one of our own has died in it, or does that not bother you?

I certainly don't let something that happened in 1958 affect me!

Millions have died in wars around the world and we have 1 day a year when we can all respectfully remember them but ffs, Munich is rammed down our throats constantly and this latest piece of shit, RAG propaganda by the BBC takes the fucking biscuit!

The whole thing is boring and the almost monthly "im embarrassed to be a blue because of Munich chants" threads we get are equally as fucking boring!

Does anyone remember the Finglands coach(?) that got canned passing the Bishops Blaize? Windows went through. What were GMP doing? Stood in front of the Rags watching it happen and doing f*** all.

Saying that, United did take a pasting after the last minute Scholes winner at COMS last season. Not only did they clear Wembley in record time, but they ran back into the away holding area in record time too.

And no, I haven't got an ounce of sympathy for any Rag.

Ricster said:
blueinsa said:
He did get banned.

Your reaction though is so over the fucking top.

Do you also get banned for threatening to "knock someone's fucking teeth down their throats"?

I take it you go round COMS on a matchday "knocking teeth down throats" all the time?

No.......didn't think so.

How's it over the top? I bite. People know that on this forum. I write what comes into my head in the heat of the moment. I even put down my seat number if he wanted to come and see me which i've now changed.

At COMS i go to watch a game of football, on here i dont expect to see that vile word used when one of our own has died in it, or does that not bother you?
I thought you went to practice magic and pick up women.

And your reaction is well over the top.

Best quote of the day came from my younger brother Stuart.
It was kicking off all around us as we slowly made our way back to Wembley Stadium tube station with the Met.pushing back the red scum with a few baton whacks and with the aid of the Mounted Branch.
I was seriously worried about my 84 year old Dad getting caught up in the crush and possibly getting a snidy punch of one of the MIBs,when our kid came up with the classic -
"He's fought the German Army,he ain't gonna let a few United twats bother him."
It lightened the mood for all 3 of us at a particularly tense time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.