Congratulations and Well Done!

Shafter

Just thought i'd drop in to offer you all my congratulaions on lifting the FA Cup yesterday.

The better team won and i have no shame in saying that.

Hope you all had a great day, and even though we lost it was the most amazing experience in my 27 years as a Stoke supporter. From the moment we desended on baker street at 9am and took over the globe i thought the banter between Stoke and Man City fans was second to none. Everyone enjoying the day, shaking hands, drinking together and wishing each other all the best.....it's what it's all about.

The tube rides were great banter too and apart from a few minor skirmishes i thought both sets of fans were a credit to their clubs.

We stayed over last night and a great night out bumping into other stoke and man city fans everywhere without a hint of trouble.

So all in all a top day all round. See you tuesday but don't rub it in too much eh!!! ;-)

Thanks mate , respect . Stoke fans were tremendous at the end , proper supporters not like the rags who emptied from Wembley 10 mins before the end in the semi.

Shafter said:
Just thought i'd drop in to offer you all my congratulaions on lifting the FA Cup yesterday.

Hope you all had a great day, and even though we lost it was the most amazing experience in my 27 years as a Stoke supporter. From the moment we desended on baker street at 9am and took over the globe i thought the banter between Stoke and Man City fans was second to none. Everyone enjoying the day, shaking hands, drinking together and wishing each other all the best.....it's what it's all about.

The tube rides were great banter too and apart from a few minor skirmishes i thought both sets of fans were a credit to their clubs.

We stayed over last night and a great night out bumping into other stoke and man city fans everywhere without a hint of trouble.

So all in all a top day all round. See you tuesday but don't rub it in too much eh!!! ;-)

classy.

Shafter said:

Thanks and have to say my opinion of your fans went up yesterday and your message only confirms it.

I got my seat in a box in the Stoke end and your lot were a credit to the club...noisy fuckers aren't you?
Expect a bit of stick on Tues ...all in good taste mind ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.