Congratulations City FA Youth Cup 2024 Winners:

Is it only me that thinks playing this the evening before the first team have a early start time in London is a bit much for the actual matchgoing fan.Would love to go both,but the actual turnaround between getting home from this and leaving for Fulham is a bit much for a man of my tender years or is being an hard-core fan a young man's game nowadays?As do know plenty doing it

The good news for anyone going to the game is that Take That concerts been moved to MEN so less traffic and more parking available.

Fingers crossed the latest group can become the 4th side in the clubs history to win the FA youth cup.

It is on FA youth tube channel I believe but tickets only £5 adults and £1 kids and OAP so hopefully a good turnout

Leeds fans are getting right giddy about this game on fb, wetting themselves that there will be more of them than City fans, and going in home sections as well.
Fucking imbeciles

Leeds fans are getting right giddy about this game on fb, wetting themselves that there will be more of them than City fans, and going in home sections as well.
Fucking imbeciles
They really need to concentrate on beating Norwich and then playing at Wembley the day after us v Rags!

Only 323 tickets available. Do we know what blocks/ stands they’ve sold already?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.