Congratulations City FA Youth Cup 2024 Winners:

⚽️Manchester City Vs Leeds United under 18s⚽
If anyone is coming to Etihad Stadium for the under 18s FA Youth Cup Final and needs somewhere to park,
We at The Resurrection School will be opening.
We open 2 hours before, and close 1 hour after the final whistle. £10 cash on arrival. First come first served basis.

286 Ashton New Road, M11 3HY
Any other information, Please feel free to add our group page.

If anyone is coming to Etihad Stadium for the under 18s FA Youth Cup Final and needs somewhere to park,
We open 2 hours before, and close 1 hour after the final whistle. £10 cash on arrival. First come first served basis.

Cash? Say no more!

Trying to get tickets for friends and sale restricted to 6, and non members can’t buy them without purchase history.

Anyone know a way around this?

As a Kid who was brought up sat on my arse with my hands together every Weekday Morning in School assembly listening to some n*nce C**t preaching about some sky fairy ... And then to rub it in having to endure fuckin Sunday School while all my Mates had the best time of there lives, I'll give it a miss and catch a bus to Town, walk along the Canal to the Stadium, pondering knowing I haven't been brainwashed.

As a Kid who was brought up sat on my arse with my hands together every Weekday Morning in School assembly listening to some n*nce C**t preaching about some sky fairy ... And then to rub it in having to endure fuckin Sunday School while all my Mates had the best time of there lives, I'll give it a miss and catch a bus to Town, walk along the Canal to the Stadium, pondering knowing I haven't been brainwashed.
It's good to talk, thanks for sharing your happy childhood memories

Think they've capped it at around 20k and it's pretty much sold out.

The restrictions will probably be to stop Leeds fans taking over. They've bought around 8k tickets so I've heard.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.