Congratulations from northern Sweden!

Welcome to the blue family, I know Lulea and Skelleftea, I test cars at Arctic Falls in Vidsel. Have stayed at the Skelleftea Skandic, good night out when there is music on on a Saturday night, you lot are a great laugh. Was at Max burger in March on my way back south, unfortunately didn't stay overnight. The future is sky blue.

pebarlp said:
Welcome to the blue family, I know Lulea and Skelleftea, I test cars at Arctic Falls in Vidsel. Have stayed at the Skelleftea Skandic, good night out when there is music on on a Saturday night, you lot are a great laugh. Was at Max burger in March on my way back south, unfortunately didn't stay overnight. The future is sky blue.
Thats just great!! Max burgers are great, but you should really try the "Double Buremål" at Krysset, located at the Shell petrol station on the right side of E4 when you are driving south out of Skellefteå. :)

Haha this is brilliant. I am from Northern Sweden too, Umeå, but born and raised in Luleå. Always felt a bit lonley being a blue among all rag, pool, arse supporters up here but I am glad to see that there are a few others who have seen the light.
What a day!

Humlannitton said:
Fantastic!! From emptiness and dispair at 90' to absolute euphoria at 95' minutes!!

I've been a City fan for just five years, so even if I cried of joy and happiness today, I still respect the lot of you who have been there for so much longer.

Well deserved, enjoy the moment! Congratulations, every blue in Manchester and in the whole wide world!!

:) exactly this. We all felt the utter despair and the sudden rush of extacy this day. tears of joy.

Humlannitton said:
pebarlp said:
Thats just great!! Max burgers are great, but you should really try the "Double Buremål" at Krysset, located at the Shell petrol station on the right side of E4 when you are driving south out of Skellefteå. :)

I will mate, sounds good. I'll be back up there when the snow falls again and hopefully City are on our way to two in a row.

Hello northern Sweden chaps, As two of my cousins were in a band named The Stockholm Monsters, I feel I am qualified to welcome you as City fans. Welcome aboard - it isn't always as good as this.

By the way, hello Tony and Carl.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.