Congratulations Joe Hart

My opinion is he won’t play Internationally either. Like you I am entitled to it, but again it may not be true. Neither of us know if he will really find his form. He just might, my opinion again is I doubt that very much, but he fucking might. As for NcGreggor, I think he’s fucking brilliant, always have. The amount the fucker saved from you thought certain goals, haunts me still. One of the best we have ever produced. The ****.
He spent a year behind Nick Pope at Burnley.

As Burnley don’t play out from the back, Dyche obviously thought Pope was a better shot stopper than Hart.

He spent a year behind Nick Pope at Burnley.

As Burnley don’t play out from the back, Dyche obviously thought Pope was a better shot stopper than Hart.
Dyche is a ****, so if he told me I had glorious hair, I’d shave my fucking head. At Burnley wasn’t the place for Joe. Torres wasn’t right at Chelsea. KDB wasn’t right at Chelsea....I laughed out loud at that. It was probably the **** who turned down The Beatles who allowed him to City. Big Joe may never regain his eye watering brilliance, but as I said earlier, show me five keepers in Europe who could? He is still a great keeper. Football is about confidence and self belief. Think what winning the league and again playing in the CL could do for his confidence? It certainly won’t dent it. He came here with every **** and their aunty focussing on his troubles. Always the negative. He came and our support embraced him like a long lost son. We believed in him. If any of old posts are archived, I had been pushing for years for our board of cunts to buy Joe. It took Ange to get him.

I think Joe will be better next year, but you know what’s the main thing? I always loved Joe and for my club to give him a wall of supporters right fucking behind him. A manager who believed in him. Team mates who look up to him.. makes me proud of us.

Last edited:
Dyche is a ****, so if he told me I had glorious hair, I’d shave my fucking head. At Burnley wasn’t the place for Joe. Torres wasn’t right at Chelsea. KDB wasn’t right at Chelsea....I laughed out loud at that. It was probably the **** who turned down The Beatles who allowed him to City. Big Joe may never regain his eye watering brilliance, but as I said earlier, show me five keepers in Europe who could? He is still a great keeper. Football is about confidence and self belief. Think what winning the league and again playing in the CL could do for his confidence? It certainly won’t dent it. He came here with every **** and their aunty focussing on his troubles. Always the negative. He came we and our support embraced him like a long lost son. We believed in him. If any of old lists archived I had been pushing fir our board of cunts to buy Joe. It took Ange to get him.

I think Joe will be better next year, buy you know what’s the main thing? I always loved Joe and for my club to give him a wall of supporters right fucking behind him. A manager who believed in him. Team mates who look up to him.. makes me proud of us.
Hart has always been a confidence player and you are seemingly getting the best out of what is left of him. (Not meant negatively, just he’s getting on a bit and has battle scars)

Burnley’s football is perfect for Hart. Primeval, where all he has to do is concentrate on his positioning, make as many saves as he can and kick the ball as far as he can.

He seems to be shite where people don’t invest 100% in him. At City and now Celtic. I honestly wish him all the best as he was superb for us for many years.

His international career has ended now, barring an injury crisis.

My opinion is he won’t play Internationally either. Like you I am entitled to it, but again it may not be true. Neither of us know if he will really find his form. He just might, my opinion again is I doubt that very much, but he fucking might. As for NcGreggor, I think he’s fucking brilliant, always have. The amount the fucker saved from you thought certain goals, haunts me still. One of the best we have ever produced. The ****.

oh he’s certainly rolling back the years.

nice to see keepers carrying on playing

Not helped by the passback but funny non the less. Dont necessary agree with the tweet mind you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.