Congratulations Pep.

Its like seeing how Usain Bolt would get on in the parents egg and spoon race at the schools annual sports day.
Haha, reminds me of Shelly-Ann Fraser-Pryce who ran in the mums 100M at her kids school sports day. She's only the 3rd fastest Woman in history with multiple Olympic and World championship Gold medals. Think there's a vid on youtube, she didn't go easy on them either.

What’s that, City and Pep have won 5 in 6 titles?

Has any other PL club done that or is it a new record?

Last edited:
Well deserved. He's reinvented the team. Rolled with the punches. The team has become it's own thing. Individuals bring everything they have. There's always something new, from someone. The atmosphere has been tremendous. The entertainment and sporting quality has been superb.

Still, for me, this one goes to the backroom team. There must be some amazing performances in that unit this year. Big calls, advice that's made the difference. High quality work week in, week out.

To say I've never been prouder of our sporting 'team' is an understatement. What will they do next?

BBC reporting he's won the L M A award the Sir Alex Ferguson trophy,is that a different award or the BBC being Raggy again.
Manchester City boss Pep Guardiola has been named manager of the year by the League Managers Association.

It's the third time Guardiola has collected the Sir Alex Ferguson Trophy, voted for by managers across all of the divisions.
The Spaniard, 52, also won the Premier League manager of the year award after his side clinched a third consecutive title and fifth in six seasons.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.