Congratulations Pep.

This with the World Cup, the 8 Point Gap + not recognising his Team before Xmas (and many of us would agree with him) is probably his greatest Season yet -and it could get better still!
We are in the presence of utter Genius aka Faraday, Newton, Einstein in his particular field.
I’d replace Faraday, Newton and Einstein with…… Bell, Summerbee and Lee.

The man is a genius, of course he has flaws he's human, but only in retrospect will he be truly appreciated, the sporting press in this country should be ashamed of their attempts to downplay his complete influence on football in this country and worldwide for that matter, muchas gracias Josep, viva la revolucionario!!

“Yeah, but I’d like to see him manage a League 2 club with no transfer budget.”

The number of times I’ve seen people dismiss his achievements with bollocks like that is unbelievable. I’m firmly of the opinion that he would even get Bury into the Prem with a promotion every season if he was parachuted in there at level 9 of the pyramid.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.