Congratulations Zabba

Amazing and well deserved achievement for Zabman.

Does it tell us something about last season that 2 of the top 3 are defenders?

Well done Zabba!!
I gotta be honest a few years back when we started to bring in all these superstars I thought Zabba might get pushed out, he was a good player, but wasn't sure he get the chance to prove himself.
But the way he's proved himself is just amazing, the hard work he has done to get himself to the next level, his work rate is up there with the very best, absolutely no fear and too top it off, what an amazing bloke, a true role model for any youngster or adult come to that.
Zabba you got my vote and thoroughly deserve it!
Pride in battle all the way!!
Do Do...

DruntBlunt said:
No contest. But Dzeko fourth? The balkan boys stand up for their own, that's for sure.

please he did ok for us this year and I'm not from the peoples meritocratic republic of barbican

IanBishopsHaircut said:
Funny isn't it...all those multi million pound superstars in our team and Pabs wins it

Goes to show why grit, determination and hard work is so important

My fave player at City by a country mile

Agree to all that - Pablo exemplifies professional behavior.. That said Pablo is also a multi million pound superstar. Not like he grew up in our academy.

How the hell did Dzeko get 4th ahead of the likes of Milner and Clichy? Even Hart, who most people are making out had a torrid season, won the golden glove for the 2nd year running, so should be ahead of him. Wouldn't even put him in a 'Best XI' for the season. Lazy, slow and disinterested, and the sooner we get rid the better.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.