Congratulations Zabba

IanBishopsHaircut said:
Funny isn't it...all those multi million pound superstars in our team and Pabs wins it

Goes to show why grit, determination and hard work is so important

My fave player at City by a country mile

What it shows is you can't buy love at Man City and why players like Zabba, Colin Bell, Asa Hartford and all those grafters live long in the memory and knobs like Rodney Marsh don't.

Pride_In_Battle said:
How the hell did Dzeko get 4th ahead of the likes of Milner and Clichy? Even Hart, who most people are making out had a torrid season, won the golden glove for the 2nd year running.

Make that 3rd year running.

Well done, Zaba; to win with over 2/3 of the vote is a fantastic achievement and just goes to prove what an outstanding season you had.

I don't think the result was in doubt from about the end of January, when you scored the winner at the Britannia in the FA Cup.

If we had eleven Zabbas on the pitch every week we'd win everything( maybe a striker too:)

I'm so sorry Sergio but my affair with Zabba has blossomed into something beautiful.

Guy <3's Zabba 4eva

Anyone know w decent tatoo parlour ? :p

I voted for zaba but how the hell is Milner not in there! I bet he is wondering what he has to do to get some recognition from our fans!

I voted for Zabba and the player fully deserved the nomination for. A mediocre player who has become a great one by getting the best out of himself. Amazing how every year he seems able to move up another step.

On a critical note with the talented players in our squad, Zabaleta should never be in a position to win this competition. Bit like when Dunne won it 3 times in a row. It more or less singles out how poor the others have performed. Though it won't take anything away from Zabaleta (or Dunne).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.