Congratulations

Absolutely brilliant-what a game. Congratulations from QPR. Best possible outcome for us. Enjoy your success you deserve it

As a United fan I am sick beyond definition. However I can only congratulate your team on their win today. If Aguero hadn't scored we would have been champs and deserved it, just as you do because Aguero did indeed pop up to break our hearts, so enjoy it. Ultimately ye have been the best team. Next year I feel we will be back all the more competitive because of this. Well done.

Congratulations lads, thought for a while it was going tits up in typical Citeh fashion but I'm sure the manner of the victory just adds to the euphoria you lot must be feeling right now!

QPR just went back to being QPR once the final whistle was blown at the Brit, and any season that ends with shit fans in tears is a good one in my book :)

bwfcchick said:
Congratulations City. Can't stop crying but we will be back.

Thank you, and hopefully you'll bounce right back. Looking at the Sky recap of the season, the biggest moment for me, besides City's football accomplishments, and in a way overshadowing that too, was Muamba in tears waving to the fans upon his return to the Reebook. What a moment...and I'm sure there are more moments to come for Bolton, you'll be back.

Mancini.jpg

GoForGlory said:
bwfcchick said:
Congratulations City. Can't stop crying but we will be back.

Thank you, and hopefully you'll bounce right back. Looking at the Sky recap of the season, the biggest moment for me, besides City's football accomplishments, and in a way overshadowing that too, was Muamba in tears waving to the fans upon his return to the Reebook. What a moment...and I'm sure there are more moments to come for Bolton, you'll be back.

I hope so :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.