Congratulations

In the Gulf said:
Well fuck me…

This is not the first time I have congratulated City on here (FA Cup last year) but that was some finish to the season.

Yes I’m a United fan…but more than that I love the pure drama that only football can produce.

As far as I know, there have only ever been three results like today.

1: Arsenal snatching the title from Liverpool in the last second at Anfield in 1989.

2: United’s unbelieveable treble win against Bayern Munich in 1999.

3: Dickov’s smash n grab against Gillingham in the 1999 play offs.

City have pulled off the great escape twice!

So, without any prejudice, I want to offer my genuine congratulations to you all. City have put their fans through every kind of shit over the last 40 years and you have stuck it out through thick and thin. Fair play to you all.

I am smarting a bit tonight. But after almost 50 years as a football fan I appreciate good football who ever it is played by. I don’t think anyone can dispute that over the whole season City have been the quality side. We pushed you all the way – but we have lacked the flair of previous United teams whilst in the early part of the season City played with flair in spades.

If I wasn’t stuck in the middle of a desert 3,500 miles away I might even buy some of you lads a drink.

Have a fucking great night. You blue buggers deserve it.

Thank You.

Scum Hating Leeds Fan said:
In the Gulf said:
Well fuck me…

This is not the first time I have congratulated City on here (FA Cup last year) but that was some finish to the season.

Yes I’m a United fan…but more than that I love the pure drama that only football can produce.

1: Arsenal snatching the title from Liverpool in the last second at Anfield in 1989.

So, without any prejudice, I want to offer my genuine congratulations to you all. City have put their fans through every kind of shit over the last 40 years and you have stuck it out through thick and thin. Fair play to you all.

I am smarting a bit tonight. But after almost 50 years as a football fan I appreciate good football who ever it is played by. I don’t think anyone can dispute that over the whole season City have been the quality side. We pushed you all the way – but we have lacked the flair of previous United teams whilst in the early part of the season City played with flair in spades.

If I wasn’t stuck in the middle of a desert 3,500 miles away I might even buy some of you lads a drink.

Fuck off you scum rodent, cry yourself to sleep parasite

Leeds...Nope. Can't recall anything about them. Probably cunts...but who knew?

In the Gulf said:
In the Gulf said:
Well fuck me…

Leeds...Nope. Can't recall anything about them. Probably cunts...but who knew?
You can try and detract as much as you want you Grimsby Slit, but lets not move away from the fact that you and your fella shower of shit are now also rans, how does it feel to be in City's shadow?.
Oh and ''probably cunts''??
Yes we sure are, but with you vermin around we are on good company, cry me a river vermin

In the Gulf said:
Well fuck me…

Respect to you, I really don't know too many reds would've said that. Sorry about the last posters response which i think is out of order, I think most City fans would be grateful for you accepting defeat gracefully .

Respect to all those fans from all the other teams on this post and tank you all for you kind words.

Ed2607 said:
In the Gulf said:
Well fuck me…

Respect to you, I really don't know too many reds would've said that. Sorry about the last posters response which i think is out of order, I think most City fans would be grateful for you accepting defeat gracefully .

Respect to all those fans from all the other teams on this post and tank you all for you kind words.
Forget my post fella, it wasnt meant to get on the wrong side of City fans, but dont lose sight of the fact that this guy is a scum **** and as such is cut from the same cloth as the rest of the Orks

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.