Conor Mcgregor punching an OAP

Lot of talk that this was part of filming for an advert for his whiskey. Not idea how true it is or not. Bloke’s a cûnt either way.

He wasn't. Used to train in the same SBG as him near the black horse and he was a bit of an attention seeker but essentially a decent lad. Seems to have bought into his persona a fair bit. Either that or he's stirring up publicity deliberately, he's far from stupid.
Never said he was stupid.
He played the image and made millions as the biggest draw in the sport.
Never liked that showboat mouthy image though.
Definitely let his reputation grow bigger than his talent. Pity because he has/had talent.

Woman I work with's son trained in the gym when he was starting. He really looked up to him. Even my own young lad thought he was great.
But he mixed in dodgy circles even then. Someone mentioned it earlier, but I think the Kinahans are pulling the strings there.

He's got a big gob for someone who has been beaten so much in his career .. I suspect this was just a tool to market his whiskey which is all over the news article, seems to have achieved his aim..... Bit pathetic really...!

That's not true though, take it from someone in Dublin that would know.

Starting out he wasn't like this at all.

The Mayweather money changed everything. Doesn't help that he's hanging around with some very dodgy characters. I won't say more but google is your friend, or just ask Ewan McKenna who is looking for him :-)

Is the Mayweather money bigger and harder than the Coutinho money?

Never said he was stupid.
He played the image and made millions as the biggest draw in the sport.
Never liked that showboat mouthy image though.
Definitely let his reputation grow bigger than his talent. Pity because he has/had talent.

Woman I work with's son trained in the gym when he was starting. He really looked up to him. Even my own young lad thought he was great.
But he mixed in dodgy circles even then. Someone mentioned it earlier, but I think the Kinahans are pulling the strings there.
They've got their fingers in everything with Irish pro boxing and Irish MMA tbh, I wouldn't say there's one fighter that hasn't had to deal with them at some point. Was more the Drimnagh crowd he mixed with back then though

Lot of talk that this was part of filming for an advert for his whiskey. Not idea how true it is or not. Bloke’s a cûnt either way.
I hope it isn't for an advert as it it's condoning violence to youngsters watching. I'm sure ASA will inundated with complaints if it is and gets shown on TV. Anyone punching a defenceless old guy in a pub needs needs a fuckin' good hiding IMO, and McGregor will get his comeuppance no doubt.

I hope it isn't for an advert as it it's condoning violence to youngsters watching. I'm sure ASA will inundated with complaints if it is and gets shown on TV. Anyone punching a defenceless old guy in a pub needs needs a fuckin' good hiding IMO, and McGregor will get his comeuppance no doubt.

Are alchohol adverts on during the watershed?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.