CONSIDER IZMIR for SUPER CUP travel

a
I'm still in Izmir till Thursday. Any advice on the best bars in Alsancak area? Loving the food mind. View attachment 83136
alsancak is great. we are from bostanlı (karsıyaka), bostanlı is the best. go there if you can. there are ''kokorec'' stores there. i dont eat meat. but gurmes says that best kokorec is at bostanlı. also there is ''söğüş'' street stores. check them.

is he the guy who lives in Sarımsaklı (ayvalık).... the woman's brother has a grocery in seaside... if he is, yes, i live there and know the guy, spent much time with him 2 years ago.
I dont know about any of that.
His wife is from istanbul and their daughter teaches English in Izmir.
Neil will be about 63 -65 years old.now

I dont know about any of that.
His wife is from istanbul and their daughter teaches English in Izmir.
Neil will be about 63 -65 years old.now
himm ok, not that one... his wife was from izmir.. aa ok, i remembered, the guy also was an everton fan. not that one. ok.

turkish airlines to İzmir 2 way seems around 230 GBP
make your calculations.... izmir is great...(my mom, grandparents are from izmir, thessalonika originally, izmir since 1910) actualy i am promoting Kadıkoy lately, but İzmir is better.

izmir to pireaus boat is around 30 GBP (1000 ty)

izmir may be a nice choice. check it. you have time..
PS: turkey in financial crisis. use it...
Price has doubled since your post!

Price has doubled since your post!
still i see 235 GBP on 15th tuesday - 18th friday return
270 GBP for monday....

sorry. am i checkin 1 way?

yes, SORRY i checked the 1 one way price. two way prices will be around GBP 450-500.

Last edited:
I know a women from a town called Sirinyer in Izmir, if they all as beautiful as her it would make a great place to visit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.