Conspiracies

• Thread starter dronefromsector7g
  • Start date
Re: Most bizarre conspiracies

stony said:
bluemanc said:
The 9/11 stuff takes some beating but Lizards rule the World gets a special mention.
Infact just do a search on 1 or 2 of our stranger posters on here & you will have enough material to keep you busy for a month.

The David Icke website is a constant source of amusement. Our younger members probably won't realise that Icke was once a famous sports presenter before becoming an utter fruit loop.

Wasn't he also a Goalkeeper for Coventry as well?

I remember when he went off the rails and started wearing purple, he is better now and has made a fortune out of it, fair play to him, as Barnum said "There's One Born Every Minute"

Ducado said:
stony said:
bluemanc said:
The 9/11 stuff takes some beating but Lizards rule the World gets a special mention.
Infact just do a search on 1 or 2 of our stranger posters on here & you will have enough material to keep you busy for a month.

The David Icke website is a constant source of amusement. Our younger members probably won't realise that Icke was once a famous sports presenter before becoming an utter fruit loop.

Wasn't he also a Goalkeeper for Coventry as well?

I remember when he went off the rails and started wearing purple, he is better now and has made a fortune out of it, fair play to him, as Barnum said "There's One Born Every Minute"

Purple shell suit and told everyone he was the son of god. He was the Gary Lineker of his day, an ex-player turned presenter.
Not so sure if he's that much better tbh, he thinks the queen is a lizard alien.

I like some of David Icke's theories but then he loses credibility with the lizard nonsense and people deep in the earths crust.

Not sure about chemtrails, but there is a lot of conspiracies about them.

Most bizarre is the Loch Ness for me, had many people fooled

bluemanc said:

The 9/11 stuff takes some beating?

Hardly. It's. Not exactly stretching the realm of possibility is it?<br /><br />-- Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:27 pm --<br /><br />
Josh Blue said:
That you have to pay a TV licence

Or that you can get away with not paying for one?

Mayor West said:
bluemanc said:

Hardly. It's. Not exactly stretching the realm of possibility is it?

He was looking for a bite mate.

Josh Blue said:
Mayor West said:
bluemanc said:

Hardly. It's. Not exactly stretching the realm of possibility is it?

He was looking for a bite mate.

Ah I see.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.