Conspiracies

• Thread starter dronefromsector7g
  • Start date
Re: Most bizarre conspiracies

That MUFC are the worlds greatest club<br /><br />-- Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:05 am --<br /><br />That MUFC are the worlds greatest club

ban-mcfc said:
That putting up england flags is being outlawed because it offends the muslims. Every so often morons on facebook complain about it.

I used to work with three lads that managed to convince each other the moon landings were faked.

A girl i know believes 9/11 was an inside job.

My rag housemate thinks rooney is world class.

I know a few nutters.

I worked with a guy that believed every conspiracy theory going. He left after getting minted doing spread betting on shares the wanker

Project Blue Beam

Nibiru

The Gulf of Aden Stargate

The Galactic Federation of Light

HAARP

Inner Earth Theory & The Nazis

I smoked alot of weed at uni.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
What was that one about the London Olympics, as it didn't happen what do these conspiracy theorists do with that one now?

olympics460.jpg

Was it about the 2012 symbol spelling Zion or something?

The Blue Knight said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
What was that one about the London Olympics, as it didn't happen what do these conspiracy theorists do with that one now?

olympics460.jpg

Thought it was Lisa giving Bart a BJ that caused all the fuss.

mindmyp's_n_q's said:
The Blue Knight said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

olympics460.jpg

Thought it was Lisa giving Bart a BJ that caused all the fuss.

Wow! That's like a magic eye puzzle.

The Blue Knight said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

olympics460.jpg

yeah but the deeper one was about London being enslaved and the world being bropught into a false dawn so the new world order could take over properly or some other shit fruitcake batshit crazy idea

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.