Conspiracies

• Thread starter dronefromsector7g
  • Start date
Josh Blue said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Josh Blue said:
People are openly homophobic on this forum. I agree there is no place for anti semitic videos on here but once again a bit of picking and choosing going on.

No one is homophobic (Cant back those figures up) in fact we had a large thread about how we use it as a childish stupid insult as that what it is

This are described as gay all the time and people are called for such and such a reason. I don't really care just pointing out some picking and choosing going on.
There's a big difference between childish name calling and the vile anti-semitism on those videos. In fact, if you saw them you'd know that they were also homophobic as well as anti-semitic.

SWP's back said:
Josh Blue said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
No one is homophobic (Cant back those figures up) in fact we had a large thread about how we use it as a childish stupid insult as that what it is

This are described as gay all the time and people are called for such and such a reason. I don't really care just pointing out some picking and choosing going on.
jew

technically speaking I am a quarter jewish so decent shout.

Haven't seen the so-called anti-sem vids as im on a shitty dongle.. what was the content from an unbiased view please?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.